1. Brigadiers- Oung Myint (present minister for mine ministry)Paung township, Mon state.
2.Brigadiers- Than Htay ,Mate Tee La, Thar Si township,Mandalay division.
3.Maj_Gen-Thein Sway ,Sittway township, Arakan state.
4.Lieutenant_Col-Nyan Tun Aung ,Na Toe Kyee township,Mandalay division.
5.Col-Thein Nyint ,Ma Oo Pin township,Irrawaddy division.
6.Maj_Gen-Thein Zaw (present minister for communication minitry)Myintkyina city,Kachin state.
7.Brigadiers-Kyaw San(present minister for information ministry)Pa lare township,Sikyane division.
8. U Aung Thoung(present industry no 1 minister)Mandalay city, Mandalay division.
9.U Soe Than(present minister for project and economic ministry)Tome Tay township,Rangoon division.
10.Maj-Gen-Tin Naing thein(present minister for trade ministry) unknow the place from where he wii be participate.
11.Brigadiers-Maung Maung Thein ,k yan township,Rangoon division.
12.Brigadiers-Aye Myint (present minister for sport ministry) Har Kar township, Chin state.
13.Dr-Chan Nyein(present minister for ecucation ministry)Kaint Blu township,Sikyane division.
14.Maj_Gen-Aung Min(present minister for railway ministry)Ka Wa township,Pagu division.
15.Col-Zaw Min(present minister for eletronic ministry)Magway city, Magway division.
16. Brigadiers-Thein Aung(present minister for forest ministry)Ingapu township,Irrawaddy division.
17.Maj_Gen-Htay Oo(present minister for agriculture ministry) Pyaw Bwell, Ya Mee Thin township,Mandalay division.
18. Brigadiers-Aung Thein Lay (Mayor of Rangoon) Rangoon division.
19. Maj_Gen-Soe Naing(present minister for travel ministry)Day Dee yea township,Irrawaddy division.
20.Brigadiers-Lune Thee(present minister for energy ministry)Kune Chan Kone township, Rangoon division.
Translated by Free Burma Project